[Zope] Calling methods on products

Richard Jennings rjennings at stradefi.com
Tue Oct 7 18:00:57 EDT 2003

Help!

I have a Zcatalog in which I can add actors successfully.  I can also add a product
for serving sequential tokens.  My intent is to use the tokens to id the actors in
the actor constructor. My problem is that I don't know how to get the constructor to
call the getToken() method on the token generator.
I thought container.generator.getToken() should do it but I get a keyError saying
non-existent 'generator.getToken'.  The generator is subclassed from SimpleItem and
also Acquisition.Implicit.

Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong?

TIA
Richard Jennings