[Zope] ZEO clients aren't duplicated

Christopher Muldrow muldrow at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 06:07:14 EDT 2003

I thought the whole point of ZEO was to allow a change on one client to
be available immediately on all clients. That's certainly the way ZEO 1
worked--we'd add a document through a single client and it would appear
on all clients as soon as it was added. Now we're adding documents on
one and not seeing them on the other three. We'd have to add some way
to "tickle" the clients every time we make a change to the site if this
is the way ZEO 2 works. Is that right?