[Zope] Automatic backup of ZODB

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Thu Oct 9 12:41:39 EDT 2003

Drive space is cheap. Very cheap.

I have lost TONS of data (Zope sites) in the past due to a Filesystem
corruption as a RH kernel went down, so you can never ever ever have too
much back ups.

I also pull down the weekly zope back ups to my local machine (off of the
server) just in case the State where my hosting company is goes up in
flames (big state).

BZ
--
http://www.zopezone.com