[Zope] Zope evaluation questions

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Fri Oct 10 10:19:27 EDT 2003

1) I don't use anything near IIS, but I have not heard of any problems
with IIS as a front end.

2) Nope. I use Apache because I have a bunch of websites hosted and Apache
writes out individual virtual hosts logs. If Zope gets that feature, I
will dump Apache.

3) DTML. I read up on ZPT, but for now I can't see a reason to switch.
Call me old school.

4) Sounds like you are going to keep a RDMS back end yes? Zope can handle
the hits if you put it on the right boxen.

BZ
--
http://www.zopezone.com
http://www.bluewildfire.com