[Zope] Plone over zope..

Rajeev Sharma rajeev at netcore.co.in
Mon Oct 13 12:02:00 EDT 2003

Quoting Chetan Kumar <chetan at cdacindia.com>:

I installed plone with (Formulator,i18l,CMF Plone ,DcWorkflow) and now i can see
it in my ZMI .
There are three addon available in the add option of drop-down menu..

Plone content
Plone tools
Plone site

I am able to add Plone content and plone tools in my CMF site .
But when ever i try to add a plone site ...
it gives me following errors...

>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: get

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

I am taking ID as testplone_site .

PLease tell me what can be wrong.

Thanks in advance .
Rajeev

Rajeev Sharma

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd
402,Peninsula chambers
Morarjee Mills Comp
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
Mumbai 400 013
India.
Tel:+91(22)56628000 EXT-128

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Blog Profiles, RSS Ecosystem, Blog Tops, Search
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org