[Zope] dynamic sort=

D. Rick Anderson ruger at acsnv.com
Mon Oct 13 14:15:31 EDT 2003

That did it! Thank you!

I have very few compelling reasons to change to ZPT at this point, and
it would actually be a small disaster to attempt it. I have 6 very large
reporting sites built entirely on DTML that have been running for over 2
years now that way. It would be a major undertaking to overhaul them to
ZPT, not to mention the fact that there would be a learning curve while
I was trying to figure out how to get all of what I had working to work
with templates.

The other issue is that neither myself, nor our web designer uses a GUI
page builder. He hand codes everything right through the Zope interface,
as do I. I've learned to keep the business logic well seperated from the
design elements, so I really don't have a strong reason to jump,
especially since I'm so comfortable with DTML.

Thanks for your help,

Rick