[Zope] ZODB size limitations?

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Tue Oct 14 13:23:43 EDT 2003

(not bragging) my ZODB currently is at around 90,000 objects and grows
from 270MB -> 500 MB. It used to house almost double that and grew to
1.5GB with no problems. Obviously I did some house cleaning.

There are file size limitations in some OS's (I think Linux is 2GB).
150,000 objects is no biggy and if it grew to 500,000, you would still be
fine.

BZ
-_
http://www.zopezone.com