[Zope] Zope content not available

Michael Bernstein webmaven at lvcm.com
Tue Oct 14 16:05:47 EDT 2003

Rob Harville wrote:

> I hate being left in this position with critical info (in this case, a
> website) running on a box that we don't have the know-how to manage.
> Nor is there any money to get everything moved elsewhere.  Thanks again
> to those who replied so quickly with things to look at.

Rob,

Consider getting some training, or buying a book. It so happens that
I've written a rather good book on Zope:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764548573/fiawol

And I also occasionally do onsite training (though that is probably out
of your budget).

I'd suggest posting to the Zope list again, this time saying where you
are located (Tacoma, WA?), and asking if anyone in your area is
available for consulting/training work.

Cheers,

- Michael Bernstein