[Zope] Connecting to Zope with a Thick Client

Etienne Labuschagne elabuschagne at gmsonline.co.za
Wed Oct 15 01:05:23 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  Paul, is you say create a server in Twisted,
do you mean a server in the same sense as ZServer?  Luckily coding just
about anything in Python is fun, so the extending of ZServer seems like a
viable option.  Wouldn't this be better anyway, or do you think it would be
much more work than creating a server in Twisted?

I'll have a look at ZServer's XML-RPC implementation, maybe I can get some
tips there on adding another protocol.

Thanks
Etienne