[Zope] zope and apache problem

Dean Hale dean.hale at sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 04:27:37 EDT 2003

Hi

we currently host umpteen sites and occassionally we need to create a
virtual host for them. Previously this appeared to work ok however for
certain sites an error now appears

Site Error
AttributeError
Sorry, a site error occurred.
§

if we refresh the page the site then loads correctly, (cleared cache
etc)

for the setup we have - which maps to the folder
web/support/thehatchery/ahome/ on my.sund.etc

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
Servername thehatchery.sunderland.ac.uk
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://my.sunderland.ac.uk/VirtualHostBase/http/thehatchery.s
underland.ac.uk/web/support/thehatchery/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]
ErrorLog    /usr/local/apache2/logs/thehatchery_error_log
TransferLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/thehatchery_access_log
ProxyVia on
</VirtualHost>

i assume it's above that is at fault but cannot figure it out?

do i need to add a virtual host monster etc and if so what is the
correct way?

thanks for your help
----

Dean Hale