[Zope] Apache + Zope

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:41:15 EDT 2003

I'd like to find a good document on how to serve content from Apache and
Zope simultaneously. I already have Apache set up with rewrite rules to a
ZOPE/Plone installation that serves our dynamic content. I'd like to be able
to move our existing legacy content from our IIS server to Apache until that
content can be moved up into ZOPE (after some significant clean up). How
does one seemlessly integrate the environments?