[Zope] Retrieving a set number of entries

Lalo Castro laloc at cats.ucsc.edu
Thu Oct 16 16:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi,
	I'm building a database interface in Zope.  We are using Zope 2.6, Python
2.1.3, and the database is in PostGreSQL 7.3.3.  The problem I am having
is trying to search the database and return a set number of entries.
Like how Yahoo! returns 25 possibilities in it's search per page.  Or
how Google returns 10.  I'd like to know how to code it so that a
database search returns a set number of entries found, and can make
pages with multiple entries if there's more than the set number of
entries on a page.  Anyone have any ideas?
--
Lalo Castro
Programmer/Analyst