[Zope] can i ask a question about a possible zope book?

Chester, Pam [ELS] P.Chester at elsevier.com
Fri Oct 17 15:07:48 EDT 2003

Hi--
Would it be possible to send the following question to subscribers to your
list?

I'm an acquisitions editor at Digital Press, and our foreign rights office
just asked me if I'd be interested in publishing the English version of a
recent German book on Zope (Zope--Content Management and Beyond). It's a
collection of articles edited by Stephan Richter.

If you feel it might be worthwhile to publish such a book, would you be
willing to email me at p.chester at elsevier.com?

If I'm going to persuade my boss that there's a market for this project, I'd
need people to answer a couple of questions.

(If this is not an appropriate query for your list, please just let me
know.)

Thanks.
Pam Chester
Digital Press, an Imprint of Elsevier