[Zope] authenticated_user in Z SQL method not defined

Geir Bækholt lists at elvix.com
Sat Oct 18 04:14:17 EDT 2003

On  Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:06:52 +0200 GMT
Christoph Landwehr asked the Zope mailinglist about the following:

> But I can not use AUTHENTICATED_USER in an sql-querry like
> SELECT foo
> FROM users
> WHERE username=<dtml-var "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()" sql_quote>;

> Why is AUTHENTICATED_USER not availabel in  Z SQL methods?

try something like :
<dtml-sqlvar expr="_.SecurityGetUser().getUserName()" type=string>

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Security.stx

:)

 Geir Bækholt    ·   Interaction Architect   ·    Plone Solutions

 Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com