[Zope] authenticated_user in Z SQL method not defined

Christoph Landwehr chris-zopemailing at gmx.de
Sat Oct 18 16:32:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

"SecurityGetUser()" was the hint I needed.
Thanx a lot!

Though I dont't know, why AUTHENTICATED_USER is not available in the
context of an ZSQL-method since it is a method of
the Zope-defined web request variables:
"""AUTHENTICATED_USER
     An object that represents an authenticated user. When inserted into
a DTML document, the value is the user name. This object currently
provides no public attributes. Note that this variable may not be
defined in Documents that are not protected by security information. """
(source:
http://www.zms-publishing.com/live/zmspublishing/support/content/e732/e1121/e1122/Zope_Quickreference_ger.html
)
which (I thought) is vailable in this context. Obviously I am wrong.

Regards Christoph