[Zope] Project management solution

Duncan McGreggor cms at adytumsolutions.com
Mon Oct 20 12:44:42 EDT 2003

I did a little work on the 1.x versions of phpCollab, and if I had the
time, I would LOVE to port this to Zope. It really wouldn't be that
difficult... just a matter of sitting down and hammering out the
(simple) code.

It's got one of the nicest interfaces I have seen for PM OS software;
you guys might want to check it out.

Duncan