[Zope] Zope and attribute tag question

John Slate jbslate at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:43:15 EDT 2003

Good day,

Our company has been using a ZOPE driven website for over a year now (
http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/Emp/All <http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/Emp/All>  ) but
recently switched to a database driven page that you can see at the enclosed
link.  My question is pretty simple: I have submitted some attribute tags to
the website that only defined some color tags to the table.  I have been
told that because this page is "database driven", the changes cannot take
effect.

This seems absolutely ridiculous to me and totally unsupported by logic.
Does anyone more familiar with ZOPE have any ideas as to why simple
attribute tags could possibly cause such problems?

*****************************
John Slate,  jbslate at ucdavis.edu
UC Davis Human Resources
Employment & Outreach Services