[Zope] Postgres with Zope.

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Tue Oct 21 02:47:05 EDT 2003

--On Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2003 11:57 Uhr +0000 Rajeev Sharma
<rajeev at netcore.co.in> wrote:

> Quoting Andreas Jung <andreas at andreas-jung.com>:
>
>> ZPsycoDA
>
> I tried to install it and also tried for ZpopyaDa and ZpygreSQLDA.
> But when i check them from my Product list , they apper and Broken Pkgs.
>
> What can be the problem.

The traceback on the console or so should give you an idea about what's
wrong.
I am not a clairvoyant that can look into your system. Sorry, but provide
detailed
informations about your problem. This is the best starting point to get
help here.
Improper postings or error reports are likely to be ignored because most of
us
have no time (and little interest) to think about what might be your real
problem.
Come up with a detailed description and you might get help.

-aj