[Zope] Invalidate RAM cahce manager programatically

Jim Kutter jim at ebizq.net
Tue Oct 21 07:32:19 EDT 2003

I fixed it in all my catalogs, and we haven't noticed it anymore (read: nobody has told me yet if it does still happen), I also stopped using caching as the headaches involved didn't gain me much.

Fixing my bone-headed code turned out more noticable speedups than anything else.

Thanks for the help though!

-jim