[Zope] Postgres with Zope.

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Tue Oct 21 08:35:36 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 13:35, Rajeev Sharma wrote:

> > try 'configure --help' to find out the options to set the paths for
> > headers, libs, etc.
>
> Thanks...
> I used
> ./configure --with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include
> and same for libraries..
> But it is giving error and showing
>
> pg_type.h missing.

This will be found in the RPM for postgresql-devel (I'm assuming you're
using RedHat or another RPM-based linux).  I have 7.3.2 installed on a
RedHat9 machine, and the file is here:

	/usr/include/pgsql/server/catalog/pg_type.h

I once wrote a page explaining how to setup Zope and PostgreSQL (because
it was a maddening experience, and all the documentation is outdated and
incorrect) - but I changed countries and in the process lost the machine
to a dead power supply :(

I wish you luck.  Contact me if you still need more help.

-- Mitch