[Zope] Postgres with Zope.

Rajeev Sharma rajeev at netcore.co.in
Wed Oct 22 17:42:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

> I wish you luck.  Contact me if you still need more help.

Hi,

My Need: Connectivity between  zope and postgres.

Software Using : Postgres 7.3.4
                 Zope 2.6.2
                 Python 2.3

Now i tried to use Popy-2.0.8 and psycopg-1.1.9

First i complied Popy (sucessfully,didn't show any error but asked for postgres
headers and libraries with mxdatetime header, i gave proper path and it was done
i.e ./configure,make and make install ....i used ) and tried to added
 ZPoypDA 0.8 in my $ZOPE_HOME/lib/python/Products and restarted my Zope server .

And then i checked Product Managment ...ZPopyDa was there but as a broken PKG.

Same thing happen when i tried to add psycopg-1.1.9 and  with available pkg
ZpsycopgDA.

It was also there as a broken pkg.

Please tell me what else is required to know more about the problem.

What can be the problem? Any suggestion..

Thanks in advance

Rajeev

----------------
"Linux drives you from creativity to innovation"
                       -------------------------
====================
Rajeev Sharma
Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd
402,Peninsula chambers
Morarjee Mills Comp
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
Mumbai 400 013
India.
Tel:+91(22)56628000 EXT-128

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Blog Profiles, RSS Ecosystem, Blog Tops, Search
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org