[Zope] Problems migrating site

Jesper Holmberg jesperh at dsv.su.se
Wed Oct 22 11:39:30 EDT 2003

I am trying to move my Plone site to a different server. But when I access
some of the content on my site at the new location, I get error messages.

This is what I have done:

1. Installed Zope, CMF, Plone and all relevant Products I use on the new
   server

2. Exported my Plone site in the ZMI of the old server, and imported it in
   the new server.

3. Ran the scripts found at http://cmf.zope.org/Members/cleath/movePortal,
   which supposedly updated the skins, and updated any ownership
   information.

As an example, when I hit "my preferences", I get the errors:

Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:
Error Details
Error Type
AttributeError
Error Value
getActions

Obviously there is something which misses the attribute getActions, but
what does it mean?

The backtrace from when I try to access "my preferences" goes like this (sorry so long):

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
<ZopePageTemplate at /wlplone/personalize_form>
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 200, in __call__
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 703, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 726, in do_defineSlot
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 669, in do_condition
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 669, in do_condition
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 414, in do_optTag_tal
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 399, in do_optTag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 394, in no_tag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 669, in do_condition
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 668, in do_condition
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 220, in evaluate
Line 492, Column 12
Expression: standard:'personal'
Names:
{'container': <PloneSite instance at 9383130>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x873476c>,
 'here': <PloneSite instance at 9383130>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 9423980>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x873490c>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 9423980>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://130.237.161.108/wlplone/portal_form/personalize_form>,
 'root': <Application instance at 92d91c0>,
 'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /wlplone/personalize_form>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': Pepsi}
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 206, in __call__
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 201, in _eval
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 108, in render
Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder, line 89, in __call__
Module Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder, line 180, in _getViewFor
AttributeError: getActions

What is missing?

TIA,

Jesper