[Zope] Building Zope on Windows

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Wed Oct 22 13:01:22 EDT 2003

The easiest way to build Zope on Windows is to get Visual C++ 6.0 (I
don't know if Python or Zope will compile with the Borland compiler),
then check out "WinBuilders" from cvs.zope.org repository (currently
down at the moment) and follow the instructions that come with that
package.  It includes (ironically) installing Cygwin, although the
package produced is a Windows-native one.