[Zope] Working with sqlvar type=float

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Oct 23 13:34:44 EDT 2003

Mike Tran wrote at 2003-10-22 12:56 -0600:
 > Thanks for your suggestions.  getitem give me the error message below. Does
 > anyone else have anyother suggestion that could help me solve this? Thanks,
 > Mike
 >
 > TypeError: expected string or Unicode object, ImplicitAcquirerWrapper found

This does not look like as it resulted from dropping the "mapping"
attribute (or your records have really weird content).

Did you look at the traceback? (--> "Root Folder" --> "error_log").

Maybe, your "rec" it taken from somewhere else than the request
object. Try "<dtml-in expr="REQUEST.rec">'.

Dieter