[Zope] become user (su inside Zope) - pretend to be another user

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Oct 23 17:02:51 EDT 2003

You can do the following (in an ExternalMethod):

  from AccessControl.SecurityManagement import newSecurityManager

  uf = self.acl_users
  user = uf.getUserById('blah').__of__(uf)
  newSecurityManager(None, user)
  # You are now logged in as user 'blah'

Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2003 15:14 -0400 Brad Clements

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/