[Zope] How do I change reST report_level? 2.7, ZWiki pages

Kent Tenney kent at springfed.com
Fri Oct 24 18:22:42 EDT 2003

Howdy,

I'm making ZWiki reStructuredText pages and getting
warnings, info (1), which I'd like to suppress.

I've tried changing the default report_level parameter
in /products/reStructuredText/__init__.py from 1 to 2
def HTML(src,
          writer='html4zope',
          report_level=2,
          stylesheet='default.css',
          input_encoding=default_input_encoding,
          output_encoding=default_output_encoding):

And in ZWikiPage.py changed report_level=0 to report_level=2

if reStructuredText:
    t = reStructuredText.HTML(t,report_level=2)#doesn't hide em

I'm still getting the warnings.

TIA for any suggestions.

Kent