[Zope] Changing the name of the access log file

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Fri Oct 24 20:23:32 EDT 2003

This probably isn't the answer you want, but were I you, I would save a
bit of headache and just put Apache in front of Zope.    There is lots
of documentation on Zope.org and in the Zope Book about how to do this.
Then you could use the Apache logs, which everything in the world will
read.  You will also have more flexibility in sorting log entries to
different files and whatnot.