[Zope] changing input form font (to monospaced) /kv

Kai Vermehr k at eboy.com
Sat Oct 25 14:57:21 EDT 2003

I added Matthews style to "manage_page_style.css"

   input {
     padding: 0 1em;
     font-family: "courier new", courier, monospace;
     font-size: small; }

worked fine though I was mistaken. Instead I wanted the textarea to be in
Monaco. (I's the big input area). So I added this to
"manage_page_style.css":

textarea {
     font-family: Monaco;
     font-size: 12px;
}

and deleted the input style.

But Zope for some strange reason Zope does not reflect the latest changes
... the input fields now keep being formatted with "courier new". And the
bigger textarea are not shown in Monaco either.

I emptied the browsers cache but any changes made to to
"manage_page_style.css" don't change anything ...

I'm doing this on my local machine ... any idea how to proceed?

thanks! -- 'K:)?

--
Kai Vermehr | eBoy
http://www.eboy.com