[Zope] Changing the name of the access log file

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sat Oct 25 15:55:57 EDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 05:20:17PM -0700, Cynthia Kiser wrote:
> Quoting Chris McDonough <chrism at zopemafia.com>:
> > This probably isn't the answer you want, but were I you, I would save a
> > bit of headache and just put Apache in front of Zope.
>
> Actually while waiting for a reply, I think I found the correct place
> to remove that extra space. I am just kind of surprised that none of
> the dicussions of using Analog with Zope mentioned the format problem

I thought I mentioned it at some point, maybe not.
Anyway, I use analog on zope logs. Works fine with zope 2.6.2 (the
extra space is fixed there).  On earlier zopes I had
to use this in my analog config:

LOGFORMAT (%S  - %u [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j %j] "%j %r %j" %c %b "%f" "%B")

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com