[Zope] newbie: ZTP in Plone

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sun Oct 26 11:13:33 EST 2003

I can see why it's not possible to add ZTP via the Plone interface, but I
don't see why it's not possible to extend the Plone site via the ZMI.  If
I want to mix content and scripting then surely I don't have to start from
zero?

I'm trying to make a site that has areas where users discuss stuff etc,
but which also contains some dynamic pages displaying data in a database.
Can I not build on Plone for that?

Andrew

--
http://www.acooke.org/andrew