[Zope] Online shopping / ecommerce tips

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Tue Oct 28 05:47:28 EST 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 13:51, Brad Clements wrote:
> On 22 Oct 2003 at 11:04, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> > I am looking to integrate an ecommerce facility into an existing mature
> > zope application. Anyone have any tips?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > --
> > Toby Dickenson
>
> Can you give a hint as to what you're looking for?

I was hoping for a solution for handling shopping carts, checkout processing,
payment. A ready-made solution, so I dont have to think too much obout my
requirements ;-)

Also, something open enough that I can integrate it with the existing site
that has a product catalog, but no way to purchase online.
(http://www.geminidataloggers.com/products/selector)

On Thursday 23 October 2003 23:34, J Cameron Cooper wrote:
> You could take a look at CMFCommerce, which is fairly far along. Dunno
> how useful it would be if you don't care to use CMF. At the very least,
> you can take code from it.

Thanks. Ill take a look

--
Toby Dickenson