[Zope] Re: Zope server stopped today. Why?

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:52:55 EST 2003

I just found it's not that different from unix/linux, you have to put the
following at the begining of your start.bat script:

SET STUPID_LOG_FILE=C:\Program Files\zope\var\zope.log

By the way, if you still want to have a command prompt windows with
the last errors occured, then you have to install "tail for windows" and
use it with the "zope.log". I found once two versions. They weren't as as
nice as the unix/linux one, but they did their work.

Regards,
Josef