[Zope] TAL expressions within Javascipt?

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Wed Oct 29 11:16:12 EST 2003

Put one custom.js in your root, and one in each folder. Use <script
src="custom.js"> and Zope will traverse the tree (from the current
folder) looking for the "custom.js". You could even put this in your
<standard_html_header> file if you wanted. I hope this is what you are
looking for...

Thanks,
Derek Wilson