[Zope] FTP upload of ExtImage

Klimovich Alexander klima at belsoft.by
Thu Oct 30 05:47:02 EST 2003

Hi there!

Can anyone explain me why the following doesn't work:
I'm trying to upload ExtImage to new folder in Zope using
FTP. I have found that to tell Zope to create ExtImage instead of
Image I should write external method PUT_factory and put it
into the folder where I'm going to store image. For uploading
ExtImage I use storbinary method of FTP object (file is representing as StringIO object).

BUT: My PUT_factory doesn't work! Who can explain why? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Alexander  Klimovich