[Zope] use of Tkinter in Zope

Michael Bernstein webmaven at LVCM.com
Thu Oct 30 14:57:54 EST 2003

Michael Bleijerveld wrote:

> The windows is displaying chat conversations.

Fine, the chat application window is displaying chat conversations. We
get that.

My question was (expanding slightly), "Are these dtml documents
implementing chat items being rendered as html or xml and sent to your
chat application over HTTP?"

If so, then you can access the delivered data and render it in your app
in an HTML/XML-viewing component.

If not, what protocol is delivering the data to the client, and what
format is the data in?

You need to actually explain what it is you're trying to do, or we can't
help you. I suspect most everyone else has given up at this point.

- Michael