[Zope] Newbie: Zope installation and phpBB compatibility

Lee J. McAllister ljmcallister at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:09:15 EST 2003

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I have a Zope server
frontended by Apache 2.0.40 and a phpBB instance running off the Apache.  I
haven't figured out a nice way to effectively integrate them but they both
run inside the same virtual host and just create a link to the board from
the Zope content.

www.compsystech.ca/contactlist is the Zope/Plone content root.
www.compsystech.ca/messageboard is the phpBB board.

I haven't gotten around to trying to integrate the phpBB to look like it's
"inside" the zope servers content beyond running them out of the same
virtual host but for me that's good enough.

Don't know if that's any help to you...
Lee