[Zope] Session

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Mon Sep 1 21:25:52 EDT 2003

No problem.  I want to write a monitoring program to maintain running
sumamries of users.   We store a lot of information as session variables
and so I'll want to look at the stored session variable for all active
sessions.  This does not appear to be possible without doing a Product
or using an External Method--I've already built a bit of a framework for
what I need using external methods.

	-d