[Zope] installing and using Zope at an ISP

Johan johan at hejo.org
Fri Sep 5 13:44:02 EDT 2003

Hello world :-)
Just subscribed to my list and shooting my first question!
All you guru's are probbably gonna start banging on my head, but hence,
where else to find the anwser to this 100% newbie question :-)
Currently i'm running an e-zine, but the current CMS does not satisfy my
anymore.
Since i have a new project comming up, involving a huge pan-european
site, i'm thinking about starting with zope, however, my site is hosted
with a ISP (hostrocket.com). An inhouse dedicated server could be
possible within the next 2 years.
Can i install and use zope without having root access to the server?

If the anwser is yes, can you also point my to some documentation about
this subject.
I downloaded the zope Administrators guide, but that chapter whas not
written yet :(

Thanks for any help,
Greetings,
Johan.