[Zope] telnetlib script help

Edward Muller edwardam at interlix.com
Sun Sep 7 03:12:22 EDT 2003

Put the script in an External Method is the easiest solution most
likely.

Basically what's happening is that some python modules are considered
unsafe so you can't access them directly inside of zope without changing
zope's module permissions.

The easiest work around is to put these methods into an external method.

Hope that helps

--
Edward Muller

Interlix (http://www.interlix.com)
Phone: 417-862-0573 - Cell: 417-844-2435 - Fax: 417-862-0572

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support - Custom Programming - Network Service & Support
Specializing in Open Source Solutions