[Zope] Performance Hit

Jason Bush jason at nol.org
Wed Sep 10 08:37:31 EDT 2003

I think as Dieter stated any form of cacheing will enhance your performance,
It seems that most of the people tend to disagree with mine and your
programmers oppinion.
And it may be the case that your system will perform well in this situation.

Also sorry for the delayed reply, I finally got some vacation time in
this year (Yay me!)