[Zope] Zope Logout Problem

Richard Wesley hawkfish at electricfish.com
Thu Sep 11 08:46:13 EDT 2003

I got around the "back" problem by sticking a hidden value in each
form.  The correct value is kept in a session variable and whenever
there is a mismatch I put up an (apologetic) error page.  This allows
users to go back and review information, but prevents them from
resubmitting forms with stale data.

HTH,