[Zope] changing Zope's logging

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 11 16:15:17 EDT 2003

I need to change the logging so it reports our some additional
infomration, but I'm having trouble localizing where the logging really
happens.  The new flexible logging system in Zope 2.6.2b3 makes it a
bit difficult to find where the log entry is really constructed.

The reason I need to change how logging work has to do with user tracking.
In my new system setup, I have something akin to virtual hosting, but the
vast majority of the site is shared.  Multiple urls funnel into the same
zope instance (that is, 127.0.0.1:<port>).  I post process the usual
Z2.log and need to have it reflect the original url source.