[Zope] Re: Search Paging(Same as zope.org search)

Praveen Kumar praveen at softprosys.com
Fri Sep 12 05:26:00 EDT 2003

Dear All,
Here I'm giving some more info. I would like to implement the search
which functions exactly same as the search function working in zope.org
web site.
Thanks & regards
Praveen
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 09:44, Praveen Kumar wrote:
    Dear Greg Holmes,
            I'm a new bie using ZOpe. I would like to implement the
    paging features in search. I'm searching on MySQL table. currently
    able to display all the results in one page but I would like to
    present it 10 results in each page and if the results are more than
    10 then it sould show the pages with links 1,2 like this. Please
    suggest me how to do this?
    --
    Regards
    Praveen Kumar,