[Zope] Re: My FileSystemCacheManager doesn't work at all

Elena Schulz elena.schulz at gmx.net
Fri Sep 12 12:21:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

> What could be the problem and how to get it working? Any Ideas?
Exploring a bit more I saw errors on the zope-console:
tuple has no method join()

The cause ist ob.getPhysicalPath().join('/') in FSCacheManager.py
My solves this problem but it still doesn't work (just a warning on console
that a help-file doesn't exist):

def _fileName(self, ob):

    #url = ob.getPhysicalPath().join('/') ###### this doesn't work on ob of
type tuples!
    url = '/'.join(list(ob.getPhysicalPath())) ####### this works on tuples
too

Does anybody know more?

--Thanks, Elena