[Zope] Search Paging

Duncan McGreggor cms at adytumsolutions.com
Fri Sep 12 09:27:57 EDT 2003

praveen at softprosys.com wrote:

>Dear Andreas Jung,
>     Thank you so much. Shall I modify the script. I need to implement the
>different search critereas in different pages. Shall I do that with
>this?

There is no need to modify that script (in fact, you probably want to
avoid this if at all possible); everythin you want to do should be
possible by calling the script and passing the proper parameters.
There's a couple things you'll want to investigate:

1) see some examples (like the "news" or "news_slot" page templates in
plone... I forget what it's called); grep the source code for PloneBatch
calls.

2) look at the indices declared in your portal_catalog

3) read up on the wholesome goodness of ZCatalog

Hope that helps,
Duncan