[Zope] Problem Installing SetTag-1.0.1

Allen aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Sep 12 10:20:11 EDT 2003

I have nothing to add here but just have to ask....

 > Don't use DTML.
 > Learn ZPT and Python scripts and your life will be much better in the
 > long run...

Our entire site is DTML with some py scripts and external Methods
sprinkled in.... Hundreds and hundreds of dtml files that refer to other
dtml files.... standard_html_header, etc. everywhere.

How is it possible to convert a site to ZPT when DTML is so tightly tied
together and lives everywhere?

Just curious. Thanks

Allen