[Zope] Re: How to patch ZMI to include character encoding

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Sep 14 11:33:21 EDT 2003

Milos Prudek wrote:
> Where do I need to patch Zope source to force it to always include
> character encoding meta tag in ZMI pages?
>
> I need the following tag in every ZMI page:

> charset=windows-1250" />

Hi,

have a look at

Zope/lib/python/App/dtml/manage_page_header.dtml

Maybe you don't need to patch it at all (I didn't tested it, but it
should work):

Set a string-property in the root-folder of your Zope with:

name:  manage_page_charset
value: windows-1250

Please see also the notes in the file above.

Cheers, Maik