[Zope] Problem Installing SetTag-1.0.1

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Mon Sep 15 09:12:20 EDT 2003

Allen wrote:
> Well, it ain't broke and it works very well most of the time.
> And I like DTML. It just makes sense to me. Guess that makes me weird
> these days...

No really, but give ZPT a spin if you get a chance. It is different, but from
the posts I'ev seen, most peopel whio start using it like it a lot :-)

> And I have broken all the rules...mixing logic and
> presentation. But I do it that way because it works and gives me the
> results I need.

Well, if it works for you, that's no problem. You may have issues if you need
other people to help you out either by taking over bits of the code, or if you
ask on the list for help with problems...

> STAYING in the dark ages. I use HomeSite5 for editing so coding in DTML
> works great.

HomeSite5 would probably handle ZPT even better ;-)

Chris