[Zope] LDAPUserFolder - Users: Manage user records

Gelin Patrick Patrick.Gelin at rpn.ch
Tue Sep 16 06:07:28 EDT 2003

Hello,

I configured my Users Base DN to "Utilisateurs" which is a root of a
subtree for users (but there is no users stored directly in
"Ustilisateurs" DN).

My DIT is like this:

o=rpn.ch
cn=Utilisateurs    <= root for users
        cn=EPrim    <= school level unit
              cn=Auvernier    <= geographical unit
                    cn=BaderE      <= user
                    cn=BeuretSY   <= user
              cn=Bayards    <= geographical unit
        cn=ESec1    <= school level unit

So, I fail to find users becauses there are not directly inside
"cn=Utilisateurs". What can I do?

Thanks.

Patrick Gelin
  _____

Chef de projet du portail RPN
Office de la Statistique et de l'Informatique Scolaire (OSIS)
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Telephone: +41 (0)32 919 79 13
Email: patrick.gelin at rpn.ch