[Zope] dtml-in statement with mysql

Steve Lenti slenti at abqpubco.com
Fri Sep 19 13:00:41 EDT 2003

I have a small question.  I have a couple of sql methods defined and
depending on the search method I want to excute a specific one and
return the results.  I want to do something like this

<dtml-if expr="search_method == '1'">
 <dtml-in sql_1>
<dtml-elif expr="search_method == '2'">
 <dtml-in sql_2>
</dtml-if>
... the rest of the the results

the problem I have is that zope doesn't like me using dtml-in statements
inside the if statements unless I copy the whole results page into the
if statement.  What I want to do is depending on what the search_method
variable is I want to call a specific sql method without having to put
all the code in each if statement.  is there anyway to accomplish this.
hope I have been clear enough.

thanks in advance,

--STEVE